Monday, July 11, 2011

Broken Record

I know its been a while since I've last posted anything but I just haven't found any energy to keep up with it. The first week and a half after finding out I was pregnant was everything that I could hope for! I ate every two hours and realized that my body was capable of retaining TONS of water, meaning I knew where the bathroom was everywhere I went! I was pretty excited and grateful that I didn't get nauseous or feel any sickness at all. My two sister have had two children each and I remember them throwing up continuously. Well I guess I jinxed myself because for the past week I have not been myself. I am always tired and fatigued. At random times during the day I have to sit down and help myself relax so I won't get sick. I know this will pass but for now every day is the same. I am so excited to be further along in my pregnancy so that I can fully enjoy this wonderful experience!

In one week from today I have my first doctors appointment. Fernando and I are excited to hear our babies heart beat for the first time and share that special moment together!

No comments:

Post a Comment