Monday, June 27, 2011

T-Shirt TIme!

After a day at the beach, my family and I decided that a day indoors was exactly the relief our burnt skin needed.

For as long as I can remember my family has gathered at my Nonie's (my grandma) house for all occasions. So traditionally we all met up there geared up with our acrylic paint, hobby lobby T-Shirts, googly eyes, markers and a bunch of glitter! Our mission was to decorate baby onsies for the little one in my tummy! Colors were kept as nutural as possible but that is hard when you have everyone wishing for a certain gender! I was surprised by my boyish colors when all along I have never cared if I had a boy or girl first, was this a sign that I am hoping for a little man deep down inside of me? Or is this just the mood I was in for the dY? Either way, our baby will soon be wearing adorable shirts that were made with love!

From Mama to Baby!

From Auntie Eia to Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment