I guess since I don't have experience with preparing for a little one I have tons of questions. Questions that I should know but forget to ask. Questions I look up on Google, but don't trust the answers given to me.
So here is where you all fall into play, load me up with your advice!!! Please tell me your hidden secrets and the ways you prepared for your child(den)!! Don't be shy!!! I want to see what cool tricks you all have up your sleeves!!
1. When did you start shopping?
2. How did you decide what to shop for first? Diapers vs. Adorable outfit?!
3. How soon did you have your baby shower? It did you wait till the last minute?
4. What items are okay for hand-me-downs, and which ones need to be bought new?
5. When is too early to set up the nursery?
6. Parenting classes..are they worth it?
7. Is a birth plan a must?
8. What types of meals did you make to be frozen when it was time to welcome your little one into this world?
9. Is it worth it to overthink EVERYTHING??
10. What did you pack in your hospital bag? Food included!
Now I know there are a lot of questions but I really would appreciate your your thoughts! I look forward to reading your responses!