Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Party Time!

This weekend was so fun! My sister Elesha hosted a Halloween party at her house and to tell you the truth I was a little nervous about what I was going to dress up as. I knew that I wasn't going to be big enough to pull off a cute pregnant costume but I still wanted to have my belly showing. For all of my previous Halloween years I've always been something cute and girlie but for some reason I let Fernando talk me into being a zombie with him.




To be honest, I think that we both pulled it off really good! The cuts were pretty gruesome, and made Fernando gag a couple times, but everyone wanted to know where we learned to do our makeup! Being pregnant made the flow of the party go a little differently for me this time around. While everyone was enjoying their drinks, I was in my own joyful world of chips and dip, cookies, and my version of jello shots! Plain cherry flavored jello! Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, but hey, Im pregnant and jello sure did hit the spot!
I don't plan on going all our for Halloween night though, it took a little too much maintenance for me! I plan on concentrating more on making some fun food for my little sister, niece, nephew, and of course our baby girl to enjoy! Im thinking green goo worm cups!

1 comment:

  1. you look adorable! :)
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete