Monday, October 31, 2011

Some Sunday Fun!

Yesterday our baby girl and I experienced our first ever Denver Broncos game! All thanks to Fernandos' mom! Thank you Priscilla! I've been to Rockies and Nuggets games all of my life, but never a football game! Its a completely different experience and the atmosphere makes you want to be a die hard fan that paints their face and wears crazy wigs! Ever since I met Fernando he has talked about these amazing games and I always thought that he was just over exaggerating! Now I know, now I get it, I am officially hooked! Im so happy we are going again in December!

Here are some pictures of us from yesterday!



Since I can't have hot dogs, I indulged in these nachos. Im so happy I did! They made the game even better, I didn't know that was possible!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment