Monday, September 26, 2011

A New Country, Amazing Food!

Growing up with 3 sisters and 1 brother has always been such an amazing experience for me! Always having someone to play with, shop with, an older brother to look up to, and never having a dull moment are things that I have always cherished!

I always thought that learning to love my sisters boyfriends was a lot easier than learning to love my brothers girlfriend. However, I was wrong, my brothers girlfriend Nadja has stolen his heart and made all of our hearts a lot bigger with her in them now!

For the past 2 months my brother has been in Sweden, staying with Nadja and her family. Learning the different traditions, exploring the country, taking trips and best of all, eating the amazing food! While Nadja lived here for the past 2 years, our family has seen them be the amazing chefs that they are, and have happily been the taste testers!

Now this is how the Swedish eat, while we are thousands of miles away drooling over the beautiful pictures they send to share with us!


Fresh Bread!


Gorgeous Salad!


Pile of steak and potato gratin!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I would have taken better pics because these do the food no justice! We'll have to trade recipes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Jessica! Can you imagine how big my heart is then with ALL of you guys in it! No wonder I gained weight in the states ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete