Friday, June 17, 2011

Somewhat of a Hypochondriact

Everyone always knows a person that is always sick or acts sick. They are experts when it comes to diagnosing their own illnesses and never seek medical expertise.

Lately that's how I have been feeling only not with sickness but with early pregnancy symptoms. I believe this is caused by too much research and not any personal experience. It's so frustrating that I'm not allowing myself the pleasure of just sitting back and letting nature do its own job. Yet I always keep thinking that I'm experiencing a pregnancy symptom. I'm looking at every angle of my body and imaging a slight change of appearance when really there is none to be found.

At the back of my mind I'm wondering if I'm that one of a few that experience no early pregnancy symptoms and won't know that I'm pregnant until I'm going into labor. Is it just me or do other women trying to conceive for their first time also feel this way? Until the day when I actually become pregnant comes I believe I will continue to have questions similar to these run through my head continuously.

No comments:

Post a Comment