Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One In a Million

I know that I haven't wrote since I was robbed at my job, but I made it my goal to get back on track keep up with my daily writing. They say that being a victim of a robbery has the chances of one in a million, I guess that just makes me rare. What is so shocking to me is that just yesterday my job was robbed for a second time in less than three weeks. I am so relieved that it was my day off because I would have turned in my keys. My closest friend that I work with was really taken back by the incident. She just had a baby four months ago and I cant even imagine how that would feel knowing that she was almost taken away from her baby for good.

For the past month I have been stressed out and not getting enough sleep. I know this is effecting my body physically and is not good for TTC. I have a job interview tomorrow so I'm crossing my fingers and praying that this job is in my favor. I know that I need to get out of the financial business and I hope that it happens soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment