Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crazy Monday!

I have known that this particular Monday was on the horizon and that along with it came the first day back to school for the fall semester. I love school, it lets me realize that learning comes naturally to me and I will never stop retaining information. The first day back for me this time however was a little different. For the first time I was going to give online classes a whirl and see how I liked it. Staying at home while doing my school work would challenge me, putting myself to the test, I succeeded!



Look at me! I'm such a great multitasker! 3 classes, a clean house, and all the laundry is done!

To top off this monday of craziness, my sleeping time was blessed with a new discovery! I find myself waking up frequently, whether it be for needing to use the restroom or to find a new comfortable position to sleep. Well, during one of those wake ups I felt a slight nudge inside of my stomach! Trying not to overwhelm myself with joy, I started to come up with other explanations as to what it could have been: air moving through my stomach, no, it didn't feel like that at all, me moving in an awkward way and imagining the movement all together, no, I wasn't moving fast or weird at all. In the middle of my thinking, and lying still I felt it again! This time I was certain, for the first time in my life I was feeling my little one inside of me giving me a nudge. Telling me, "hey scoot over, your squishing me", or, " hey mom, I am going to be so darn cute and wake you up with my nudges in the middle of the night"!

Either way I am thrilled to have been awake for it! A lot of people say that what I felt wasn't the baby at all, but I know my body, and I know what I felt! This experience has given me an entirely new feeling of what it is like to be pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment