Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yummy In My Tummy!

For what I have heard, most women with little buns in their oven suffer from fatigue ( Fernando calls it my excuse to finally be as lazy as I love to be! ) the worst during the first trimester. Well yesterday I had a break through! For the past 3 months I have been lucky to get through my work day without taking a nap. Yesterday was a 180 for me! I cleaned, had my car windshield repaired, went swimming with my family for a couple of hours, went shopping, cleaned the house, cooked a gourmet dinner and did the dishes afterwards. Not once did I flip out on Fernando, and I did this all with a smile on my face! I see my old self coming back into the light and some delicious food on the horizon! Second trimester here I come!

This was our dinner last night: Veggie and 3 Cheese Stuffed Shells with a Cucumber, Red Onion, White Wine Vinegar Salad! Yum!


My new favorite snack/dessert! 12 Flavors of Gummy Bears!


No comments:

Post a Comment