Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Taking a Chance With Dinner!

Today started off with tons of homework that needed to be completed... and I am still working on that. Let me just say as a side note that reading really makes me hungry, even if I just recently ate! Dinner was the last thing on my mind, but when Fernando came home early I felt bad because he had been cooking dinner for us the last couple of nights.

All Recipes is such a great website that I turn to when I am in a rush and want a home cooked meal. I have never made, let alone ate cheddar cheese covered chicken and rice casserole but for some crazy reason I was craving it right that moment! Let me just say that it was a complete success and I plan on putting this dinner into the recipe book!

Fernando had never ate it either so I was worried that he wasn't going to like this new dinner choice of mine so I decided to make a back-up plan. You can never go wrong with chocolate chip cookies! I guess I'll have to wait to enjoy them with Fernando because I think my dinner knocked him straight into nap mode!



1 comment:

  1. Yummo that looks and sounds delish! I love all recipes! You should check out my blog...um I havent updated in a while though..so i need to get on that ASAP! lol

    ReplyDelete