Thursday, May 17, 2012

Aleena's Books!



Reading has always been a huge part of my life, so naturally I want to pass that along to Aleena. I picture the walls of her room lined with bookshelves when she gets older, and having to pry her away from a good read just to come to dinner! Her getting lost in pages and pages, eager to read the next book when one ends so quickly! She already loves books so much!



Aleena has so many books but no shelves yet, (that will be changing this weekend thank goodness!) In the past few months I have read to her as much as I possibly could, but school also took up my time that should have been going to her. Now that I'm on summer break, we are getting into our daily reading schedule, Aleena and I are enjoying every minute of it!



She does so good sitting on my lap, relaxing, soaking in all of the words, and staring at all of the colorful pictures on each page! She loves her books, and I am blessed to be able to share a wonderful part of life with her, filled with many adventures, tall tales, cute little animals and friends!


These are her favorite three right now. It has a lot to do with the bright colors in them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment